Technical Support Professionals
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2010Job Location NCR Jobs Description
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configuration of client's equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only).
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 300 Full-Time positions available.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.